Welcome to Bill Bennu!
Hello! I’m Bill Bennu! I’m here to share techniques, ideas, education and insights on how to improve every aspect of your life! This site is not for everyone. This site is for you if:
- You are functionally literate.
- You are capable of and willing to learn new things and follow basic instructions.
- You are capable of and willing to remove toxic and limiting beliefs, opinions, assumptions, people, situations, prejudices, and habits from your life.
- You are capable of and willing to take action and make the physical, mental and emotional effort to change your life, even and especially when it gets difficult.
- You will, right now, stop identifying as a victim of anyone or anything and take full responsibility for every aspect of your life and your self.
There will be a lot of bitter pills to swallow here. Medicine is often bitter, while poisons are sweet. I won’t tell you what you want to hear or what is popular. You may be offended or upset by some of the things here. That’s good. It means you care.
My intent is to help you empower yourself and take responsibility and control of your life. This is done with tough love, human solidarity, and humor. Please let me know if there are any topics I should cover to help you!
Thank you for taking the time to read my words, and thank you for helping the world be a better place by becoming a better human!
Latest posts by billbennu (see all)
- Wasted Time Is Wasted Life - April 20, 2018
- Real Body Positivity Is Not How You Look, But How You Feel - April 20, 2018
- Intentional Victimhood – The Weapon of the Entitled - March 5, 2018